Who Needs Visia Skin Analysis?
Put simply: if you understand and appreciate the impact of looking flawless and want to be educated on your skin presentation, you’ll benefit from Visia complexion analysis. In particular:
- You want to accurately assess skin tone, texture, and pigmentation
- You want to see a visual representation of your skin treatments’ effectiveness throughout your skincare journey
How Does the Visia System Work?
Our team is proud to use scientific, data-led methods to help patients achieve optimal results that make an impact. We design a fully customized treatment plan to assess success and predict future outcomes. If you want to age with the grace and majesty of J-Lo or Kim K, Visia is the way.
Below is a breakdown of the skin features it highlights and how they’re detected.
Visia Complexion Analysis System: Quantitative Analysis
In addition to advanced imaging technology, Visia has quantitative analysis functionality to make data-led predictions about your skin’s unique requirements. Below are just a few of the ways the software complements and enhances your skincare journey.
- Advanced Aging Simulation: Shows how your face might appear front-on up until the age of 80 without treatment.
- True Skin Age: Get a skin age for your skin using real-life information from Visia’s extensive database, based on your skin type and age group.
- Injectables Simulation: See how injectables can change the look of your skin to get the perfect finished look you’ve always dreamed of.
- Eyelash Analysis: Assesses lashes using visual and numerical analysis, showing the effectiveness of eyelash treatments over time.
How To Prepare for a Visia Skin Analysis Imaging Session
Preparing for a Visia session is simple. Ensure your skin is cleansed before your skin analysis so the results are as accurate as possible. Wear a dark shirt and remove any facial jewelry before your appointment.
Start Taking Control of Skin Conditions Today
At Vitalyc Medspa, we love nothing more than helping clients achieve a more youthful, glowing appearance. Get in touch at (972) 994-9700 today to find out more about how Visia could enhance your treatment plan.