Testosterone Optimization Therapy
The only way to safely increase your blood testosterone levels is by consulting a seasoned medical provider with practice-based experience.
Therapeutic dosages of testosterone for hormone optimization will completely change your physique by increasing your muscle mass, which will in turn decrease your body fat. This will be optimized with a dialed-in lifestyle consisting of a clean diet and a productive resistance and cardiovascular training regimen.
TOT, or testosterone optimization therapy, improves heart health while preventing cardiovascular diseases. The hysteria created by mainstream media about therapeutic testosterone increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease in otherwise normal and healthy men is scientifically unsupported.
TOT exerts powerful biological effects on brain development and function by increasing dopamine, alleviating depression, and improving cognition and memory. It also prevents osteoporosis and frailty in aging population, which is the #1 cause of death for that age group.
TOT has profound effects on fighting inflammation via suppression of inflammatory cytokines and stimulation of anti-inflammatory cytokines.
Natural testosterone production occurs but is thwarted by modern-day societal living. Living in cities, working all day under fluorescent lights, and eating manufactured GMO food is destroying our bodies.
Environmental pollutants, contaminants, and particulates in the air are bombarding our endocrine system. Men are particularly susceptible to hormone-suppressing phytoestrogens (like soy protein) and a host of other toxins our bodies were not meant to handle.
Exposure to phthalates (chemicals found in plastics and personal care products) is feminizing males by blocking normal testosterone production. Sperm counts are falling due to pesticide exposure, along with endocrine-distributing chemicals like BPA (bisphenol A) found in commonplace items like water bottles.
Hypogonadism (suffering from low levels of testosterone) has two types:
- Primary – Results from defects of gonads
- Secondary – The testicles are normal but don’t function properly due to the problems listed above. This is where most aging men fall.
When to Begin TOT
There is nothing ethically or morally wrong with optimizing your body’s testosterone levels. When you have a headache, do you think twice before taking aspirin?
Testosterone levels peak in men between ages of 20-30 and begin declining thereafter. 10 years ago, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) wasn’t considered for men under 30. Now, it’s becoming more commonplace because men are getting educated about the best ways to address their natural decline in testosterone.
Using it productively is a lifelong strategy. It’s like a gym membership and should be factored as such and budgeted for every year.
Low T is a clinical diagnosis, not a lab diagnosis.
- Mental fog or loss of focus
- Indecisiveness or hesitancy
- Lack of energy
- Decreased work performance
- Decreased sex drive or sexual performance
- Decreased strength and endurance
- Decreased enjoyment of life
- Noticeable change in behavior
If you have 4 or more of the above symptoms, you should consider further testing under the supervision of a medical provider to explore TOT.
Testosterone Levels and Ranges
- Free Test (free)
- Total Serum (total): 300-1100
Free testosterone is the amount of testosterone that is ready to be used by the body.
Vital Life Markers Necessary for TRT
(Meet Minimum of 2)
- Age 30+
- Free testosterone levels lower than 600 ng/dL on blood test
- Experiencing symptoms of low testosterone recognized by physician
- For men in their 20s and 30s, test 1-2 times a year.
- For men in their 40s, test 2-3 times a year.
- Topicals – An impractical delivery system. Patients have to avoid activities that would affect application area for hours. Absorption rate is based on other factors (dry skin, body hair, etc.)
- Oral – Convenient but not effective. Clinical data doesn’t support efficacy.
- Pellets – Hard to control dosage and must limit activities involving water. Requires a recovery time with limited activity and water avoidance, and also has potential scar-tissue problems.
“I simply can’t say enough amazing things about my experience with Kelli. This was my second time receiving Botox with her. She is incredibly knowledgeable and very professional. She is eager to educate and wants to assure your comfortable with every step of the process. I will definitely be returning to see her! The medspa is beautifully kept and other staff are friendly as well.”
“Absolutely loved my experience here! I got filler and Botox and the results are perfect! The nurse injector made me feel super comfortable and the ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be returning!”
“Very pleasant experience. Beautiful shop and professional staff. I have already booked another session with Jessica. She has an amazing knowledge of products and procedures making it easy to trust that you are in very capable hands.”
“Amir and his staff have created a world class Medical Spa. Their attention to detail and friendliness from the minute you walk into the door is unmatched. If you are looking to improve your aesthetics and be treated in a professional manner, this is by far the best place in Dallas!”
“I had an amazing visit to Vitalyc today. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and Kelli was amazing! She really got to know me, what I wanted and was a total pleasure and I’m already happy with the results.”