Types of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are composed differently to address specific aesthetic problems that individuals may face. Vitalyc Medspa provides dermal fillers from the Juvederm, Restylane and Merz family of products.
- Juvederm is one of the most popular dermal fillers available and can address cosmetic problems ranging from the lips to the cheeks.The Juvederm family of products includes Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Ultra, and Ultra Plus.
- Volbella is a dermal filler used to enhance the lips by correcting wrinkles and adding more definition. It is composed of smaller particles that allows for the correction of fine areas like the lips without making them appear too puffy.
- Voluma is used to enhance the appearance of the cheeks by restoring volume that has been lost with the progression of time.
- Vollure is primarily used to treat nasolabial folds which appear in the region between the nose and mouth. It can correct deep indentations without restricting facial movement.
- Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus are both used for the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, but ultra plus is thicker. It can provide more significant results in areas with deeper lines and hollows in the skin. Ultra is more suitable for mild wrinkles.
In addition to our selection of Juvederm fillers, we also carry a myriad of options from the Restylane line of products. Popular fillers such as Restylane Kysse, Contour, Refyne, and Defyne are available to address a wide array of cosmetic concerns. They are formulated to provide natural-looking improvements to the most common signs of facial aging such as smile lines, deep wrinkles, and a loss of volume.
Our skilled team will perform an assessment of your facial features and help guide you toward the best treatment plan for your unique aesthetic goals.
Learn More About Your Dermal Filler Options
If you’re interested in learning more about the dermal filler options available to you, contact Vitalyc Medspa to schedule your informative consultation today. Our team will be happy to discuss your aesthetic goals and construct a fully customized treatment plan to help you reach them.