While many of us desire youthful skin with excellent volume that will last as we get older, the reality is, that’s not always the case. As we go about our daily lives, the progression of time and other factors will begin to take a toll on our skin, causing volume loss, wrinkles, and fine lines, making us look older. Fortunately, there are a myriad of cosmetic options available to get rid of these signs of aging. Vitalyc Medspa proudly offers a wide selection of dermal fillers that can help improve the look and feel of your skin and provide results that last a long time.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable cosmetic treatments that are designed to enhance the appearance of the skin by smoothing out fine lines and adding more volume to one’s facial features. The term, “dermal filler’ encompasses a wide range of products that are composed of a synthetic version of hyaluronic acid (HA). This is a naturally occurring chemical in the body that gives the skin its ability to absorb moisture and maintain its plump, youthful look.
At Vitalyc Medspa, we like to focus on the after results because how you look and feel
post-treatment is what counts the most.
Unlike neuromodulators like Botox and Dysport, dermal fillers do not work to relax facial muscles. Instead, these fillers are used to create volume where it has been lost and fill in deep lines and creases that appear throughout the face. Dermal fillers can be used to address common problem areas such as the lips, sunken cheeks, smile lines and the jawline. Different fillers are used to address specific areas of the body.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are composed differently to address specific aesthetic problems that individuals may face. Vitalyc Medspa provides dermal fillers from the Juvederm, Restylane and Merz family of products.
- Juvederm is one of the most popular dermal fillers available and can address cosmetic problems ranging from the lips to the cheeks.The Juvederm family of products includes Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Ultra, and Ultra Plus.
- Volbella is a dermal filler used to enhance the lips by correcting wrinkles and adding more definition. It is composed of smaller particles that allows for the correction of fine areas like the lips without making them appear too puffy.
- Voluma is used to enhance the appearance of the cheeks by restoring volume that has been lost with the progression of time.
- Vollure is primarily used to treat nasolabial folds which appear in the region between the nose and mouth. It can correct deep indentations without restricting facial movement.
- Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus are both used for the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, but ultra plus is thicker. It can provide more significant results in areas with deeper lines and hollows in the skin. Ultra is more suitable for mild wrinkles.
In addition to our selection of Juvederm fillers, we also carry a myriad of options from the Restylane line of products. Popular fillers such as Restylane Kysse, Contour, Refyne, and Defyne are available to address a wide array of cosmetic concerns. They are formulated to provide natural-looking improvements to the most common signs of facial aging such as smile lines, deep wrinkles, and a loss of volume.
Our skilled team will perform an assessment of your facial features and help guide you toward the best treatment plan for your unique aesthetic goals.
Learn More About Your Dermal Filler Options
If you’re interested in learning more about the dermal filler options available to you, contact Vitalyc Medspa to schedule your informative consultation today. Our team will be happy to discuss your aesthetic goals and construct a fully customized treatment plan to help you reach them.
I’ve been to numerous medical spas. This one is top of the line! They go the extra mile when it comes to safety and care. The place is beautiful and I can’t wait for my next treatment.